With design specifically focused on competition in hot to very hot conditions, our Apex Aero Lite suit features mesh panels on the chest and legs to provide cooling by driving air flow through the suit. The wicking potential of this fabric, providing moisture control right from the start line, is also unsurpassed.
- CS Swift™ fabric - (body panels) Super light fabric with a hydrophobic anti-absorbent treatment and a 30+ SPF UV filter to provide UV protection.
- CS Hydrodry™ fabric - (seat panels) Quick drying pre-dyed fabric used to avoid abrasion and aid comfort.
- CS Tech Mesh™ fabric - (chest and leg side panel) Four way stretch, open-weave, mesh lycra designed to deliver airflow to your core.
- Hydrophobic water resistant coating
- Enhanced wicking properties
- 30+ SPF UV protected material
- Entire body and sleeves feature out highly breathable perforated CS Tech Mesh™ fabric for maximum ventilation
- Elite triathlon specific chamois
Chamois panel features proprietary (pre-dyed)
CS Hydrodry™ fabric allowing rapid drying and greater comfort.
- Ribbed neck for increased comfort
- All over flatlock stitch construction, providing increased comfort and reduced drag
- ‘2-1’ upper body zipper construction
- Single piece silicone embedded leg grippers ensure a solid grip base for the entire short.
- Optional shorter length
- Optional rear ‘pouch’ pocket option
- Centre of suit utilizing our Hydrodry pre dyed fabric providing additional structure and support
- XS-4XL size range
- Male and Female specific cuts
- Leg length: standard or extra 1.5"
- Pockets: with or without
- Tri Chamois: with or without
Fit: This is a high performance garment with a very close anatomical fit. If you are between sizes, we would advise sizing up.